a. Public Sector Banks
b. Regional Rural Banks
c. Private Banks
d. State and District Coop. Banks
e. Foreign Banks
|1||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India||Head Office and Development Centre|
|2||Delhi||Sales, Service and Development Centre|
|3||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh||Service Location|
|4||Chamba, Himachal Pradesh||Service Location|
|5||Parwanoo, Himachal Pradesh||Service Location|
|6||Kolkatta, West Bengal||Service Location|
|7||Bhubneshwar, Odisha||Service Location|
|8||Hassan, Karnatak||Service Location|
Our expertise is in providing the whole range of IT services ranging from custom application development, support, maintenance , legacy modernization, business intelligence and enterprise applications – to name a few – make us your ideal IT partner. The combined experience of over 2 decades, across various domains and technologies, give us the edge in optimizing your IT costs and contributing to your business growth.
For over 2 decades, enterprises have chosen NSCSPL as their IT services partner. We consider associations with our clients as a partnership and work towards bringing business benefit to them. We invest in domain expertise with focus on industry specific solutions that add value to our customers. Some of our customers have been associated with us for over a decade, which is a testament to our commitment and customer focus – and their trust in us.
NSCS undertakes Software Development Projects in the field of Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing Industry and Government Sectors. Our application development process consists of complete Software Development Life Cycle that includes Requirement Analysis, Architecture and Design, Build & Unit Testing and System & Integration Testing of the application. We have experienced Project Managers who have undertaken Software development using various methodologies like Waterfall, RUP, Iterative, Agile and Extreme. Our architecture team is experienced in architectures like Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services which provide cost-effective solutions with quick turnaround.
NSCSPL has successfully developed custom software applications on various technologies for multiple industries and banking is our main focus area. We have also collaborated with leading vendors to provide and migration services. To suit your specific requirements, we adopt various development methodologies such as Scrum, Agile and Waterfall, which significantly trim down your development costs and reduce risks. Over the years, NSCSPL has also developed proprietary frameworks on major technologies and domains which significantly reduces the turnaround time and costs. Our partnership with and specialists solution providers such as etc., ensure that we stay ahead in providing value added services to our customers.
NSCSPL’s dedicated software testing lab delivers end-to-end software testing services starting from consulting, gap analysis, strategy and test execution. We specialize in functional, automated and manual testing. NSCSPL’s repository of and considerably reduces the time to release business critical applications for our customers. Supported by knowledge harvested in our CoE, our software testing services help our clients achieve predictable and improved quality levels for their applications and systems while minimizing the time and cost associated with testing activities.
Software Testing is the most critical process in the entire software development and implementation life cycle. We have an experienced team of testers having extensive exposure in Banking and Financial Domain.
We have a wealth of experience of having worked on a number of domains. We have worked for clients in a number of industries and have the capability to address clients in a number of industries. This gives us the advantage of being able to service not only large corporation but also diversified corporate conglomerates.
Kindly find enclosed the proposal as desired by yourself. We look forward to working with your esteemed organization.
|1||The solution works in multi tenancy mode.|
|2||Installation, testing, commissioning and integration of Public Financial Management System (PFMS) Software with CBS Software of the bank & PFMS software of GoI.|
|3||Customization of PFMS software and its integration with CBS of Co-operative banks and PFMS software of GoI as per latest Integration document released by GoI|
1. CPSMS DB: This is a SQL server database, which stores the CPSMS application specific data. This database also contains the data that is received from or sent to banks for example – master account details of agencies, beneficiaries and vendors; cheque master; transactions and balances of agencies, etc. Additional columns are added to these tables for tracking whether a record has been synchronized with the bank or not.
2. CPSMS BizTalk Server: BizTalk server solution provides capabilities to:
Retrieve the records such as account details, filed cheque details etc. from CPSMS application database in a near real time basis or batch mode. The mix of batch mode and Web Service is expected to deliver and meet user’s requirements.
Only the information that belongs to banks with which the integration is enabled is extracted by BizTalk Server. For example: there might be hundreds of banks (Commercial banks, RRBs, Coop Banks, Post Offices ..) for which accounts exist in CPSMS application but the application may interface with majority of them depending on their relevance for efficient delivery of funds and capturing end use of funds. So the information for integrated banks only is retrieved into BizTalk server and sent to corresponding banks (Agency arrangements are also honored).
3. Bank Staging SQL /Database and Middleware Server: The server will be an intermediary store for the exchanged data because banks will not provide direct access or expose an API to the internal core banking solution. SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)/Data Integration service jobs will be created and scheduled on this server to extract information from tables into XML files and to read the data from XML files into tables. This may be Virtual/Physical server is primarily kept for transformation and validation services to function as middleware to handle all of the transactional data and Ack/Nack messages. If the banks want to opt for a separate mechanism for this purpose they may do so but provide necessary information on assumptions and business rules related to data integration and consistency. The metadata and business rules are defined along with tags and any deviation or change may be done in consultation with CPSMS.
4. Custom Reporting/ Monitoring Solution: This is a customised .net application that can be developed for banks to monitor and view reports for the data in staging SQL Server. Middleware must be capable of managing queues and also monitor performance level.
5. SFTP: Banks need to provide a secure FTP location where CPSMS will post the XML files containing the data that needs to be sent to banks and banks will post the XML files for the data that needs to be sent to CPSMS. CPSMS server will pick up the XML files from this server on a regular interval. Usage of staging SQL server and custom reporting/ monitoring solution in the banks deployment infrastructure is left to the choice of individual banks. However it is highly suggested to deploy appropriate tool for service and build a similar solution for any troubleshooting, logging and reporting purpose.
Following process depict the branch master integration scenario
|Sr. No. A/C Category||A/c Category Code|
|1||Central Govt dept. CGD|
|2||Central Govt PSUs CGP|
|3||Co-OP. Society COS|
|6||Joint Liabilities Group JLG|
|7||Local Bodies LB|
|8||Microfinance Inst. MI|
|10||Proprietary / Partnership Firm PF|
|11||Private/Corporate sector PCS|
|12||Proprietary Concerns PC|
|13||State Govt. dept. SGD|
|14||State Govt. PSUs SGP|
|15||Statutory Bodies SB|
|16||Trust Group TG|
|18||Financial Inclusion Account FI|
|19||Private Limited Company PL|
|20||Autonomous Bodies AB|
|21||Public Limited Comapny LC|
|22||Registered Societies RS|
Payment Print Advice (PPA):
Authorized maker prepares the payment file by logging into the PFMS portal with the username and password. After getting approval from checker level, the payment file is sent to bank server from PFMS.
Government Agency will login to PFMS system and will originate transactions. where in all accounts level details of the intended beneficiaries will be captured. post initiating the payment request in the PFMS portal, the department user need to point the payment advice and get it signed by the appropriate authorities as per the banking record and submit the signed copy in base branch, post authorisation of the signature, the file will be centrally processed and the money will be paid to the end beneficiary. Status of the payment files will be shared will the PFMS portal.
Processing DBT payments
PFMS integration shall enable system to process Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) payments through PFMS portal. Banks’ shall be enabled to processing the payment of Central and State government scheme.
Validation of beneficiaries account so that there are no payment rejections at a latter stage through exclusive facility available with PFMS system, where it is linked with more than 90 banks to validate the same.